Easily make professional aquarelle artworks from your images. It is not only easy to produce the watercolor painting, it is a lot of fun to play with all the layers around! All stays layered and gives you plenty of creative energy. Make sure you watch the tutorial on video so you know how to get the most out of the impact.
70% Off for limited time use code: 70OFF
Please Check out:
- 1. Your photograph is in RGB mode
- 2. Your picture is available in 8bit color mode
- 3. You run the Photoshop edition in English.
- 4. Start resetting your Photoshop settings if you find any errors. To do this, hold down the Alt, Ctrl, and Shift keys (Mac: Command, Option, Shift) as Photoshop starts. When you want to uninstall the preferences/settings file a dialog box should appear questioning.
- 5. Consider using images that are of low resolution. Use Photos in between for the best results 2000px-high / width 3500px.